Catalyst is a global nonprofit working with some of the world’s most powerful CEOs and leading companies to build workplaces that work for women. Because progress for women is progress for everyone. We achieve our mission by partnering with 800+ Supporter organizations to help them make positive change in their organizations. We give companies and CEOs the trusted advice and expertise they need to drive workplace talent transformations in complex, global businesses.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Associate, Program Operations is responsible for supporting all fee-for-service opportunities within Learning and Advisory Services. This individual will report to the Director and will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of program records, including contracts, workshop tracking, and facilitator records. The Associate role is highly customer-oriented, responsible for departmental data integrity, and able to anticipate departmental support needs and respond accordingly. This is an outstanding entry-level opportunity for an individual interested in corporate Diversity and Inclusion, Project Management, and Program Operations.
- Prepare, track, and coordinate contracts, external facilitator schedules, fee-for-service workshop schedules, and other critical records.
- Coordinate and track scheduling of fee-for-service workshops and facilitators.
- Ensure data integrity for departmental records and ensure all documents are stored according to organizational knowledge management practices.
- Partner with the Director to maintain the integrity of data entered and stored in Salesforce and other internal tracking systems.
- Maintain Program Operations calendar and coordinate logistics with internal and external contacts.
- Support Director in project management across LAS team, including requests for workshops, coordination with Finance, Legal, and Corporate Engagement teams, and
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Posture of inclusion and flexibility; willingness to start from “yes”; ability to adapt to frequent and often unexpected demands
- Strong systems thinking and ability to manage workflows proactively and balance competing demands. Ability to see how individual workflow pieces fit into larger goals
- Superb organizational skills and extraordinarily strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to respond to requests within a 24-hour timeframe
- Proactive and works well independently to find innovative solutions
- Strong computer and technical skills; proficient with MS Office (including Outlook and Excel).
- Salesforce and Asana experience a plus
- Strong interest in and familiarity with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion preferred
- Deadline-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and limited turnaround time.
- Collaborative interaction in a virtual team setting
- Heavy computer usage