Note: Freelance/Contractor (3-Month Contract role/part-time)
Catalyst is a global nonprofit working with some of the world’s most powerful CEOs and leading companies to build workplaces that work for women. Because progress for women is progress for everyone. We achieve our mission by partnering with 800+ Supporter organizations to help them make positive change in their organizations. We give companies and CEOs the trusted advice and expertise they need to drive workplace talent transformations in complex, global businesses.
Catalyst is seeking a skilled Deputy, Digital Platforms Consultant to further develop and optimize our digital ecosystem, website, and communications. A creative thinker and problem-solver with deep technical skills, the Deputy will be experienced working across a range of digital platforms, including Salesforce and WordPress. The Deputy will work collaboratively with the Digital Director in managing day-to-day web development projects, troubleshooting website issues, and optimizing the user experience.
- Managing web projects and collaborating with colleagues across design, content, research, IT, and other departments to ensure digital product meets business requirements.
- Manage processes and documents including stakeholder input scoping, technical requirements, timeline, information architecture, development, QA, launch, and results analysis
- Do hands-on development as and when needed to support the team. Comfort with HTML/CSS and PHP required.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns; ensure optimized emails that exceed industry standards.
- Conduct results analysis for digital campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least seven years' experience working with the full range of digital communications platforms
- Experienced in the full-cycle website development process from requirements gathering to launch; hands-on experience in WordPress development
- Well-versed in HTML/CSS and PHP, accessibility requirements, Pantheon, and UX design
- Experience using CRM, marketing automation, and platforms such as Salesforce
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Marketing Suite including Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager
- Strong project and people management skills. Experience with Asana or similar project management tool
- Knowledge of email marketing industry standards and best practices
- An ability to work under tight deadlines